- Manufacturer Enrollment/Qualification Process
- Manufacturer’s Monthly Review Process
- On-site Surveillance Process
- Search/View Active Manufacturers (Public Access)
- Update Status of Manufacturer (after Enrollment Process Completed)
- Admin – Delete
- Billing –
- Adobe Photoshop (Design)
- Axure (Wireframes)
- Sketch (Prototype)
- This initial phase will introduce a minimally viable solution.
- Only required integrations with other applications will be considered.
- Integrations will only be to the 14 core applications recognized by UL.
- All change management activities including training and communications to clients will be completed by the business.
- All coordination and approval from Legal will be the responsibility of the business
- The development of the application will be within the current guidelines from the Customer Experience team.
- The ability to export all defined attributes (enables a MVP solution for initial reporting requirements)
- Any data elements received from a source of truth system will not be editable in the application.
Benefits of Participating in the UL Evaluated Manufacturers Program
- Cost effective:
- Provides manufacturers and suppliers with a very cost-effective tool to promote good manufacturing and design of their products.
- Reach new customers and markets
- Participation promotes visibility in the global supply chain and retail community.
- Showcases manufacturer as a producer of UL certified products with a good compliance and process control history
- May facilitate approval in strategic retailers programs
- Integrated Evaluations:
- Leverages current factory visits to include review of process controls and or other critical to quality and safety
What We Delivered
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies